Friday, February 29, 2008

I like to Believe

Today there's only one thing I like to do that starts with B...one thing that I could think of anyway.

believe

intransitive verb
1 a: to have a firm religious faith b: to accept as true, genuine, or real <ideals we believe in> <believes in ghosts>
2: to have a firm conviction as to the goodness, efficacy, or ability of something <believe in exercise>
3: to hold an opinion : think <I believe so>
transitive verb
1 a: to consider to be true or honest <believe the reports> <you wouldn't believe how long it took> b: to accept the word or evidence of <I believe you> <couldn't believe my ears>
2: to hold as an opinion : suppose <I believe it will rain soon>
be·liev·er noun
not believe
: to be astounded at <I couldn't believe my luck>

I don't really have a firm religious faith in anything right now...I was raised as a Christian and I believe in God and everything, but I always feel that when I go to church, I feel like I'm being scolded for sinning and if I don't repent for my sins I'm going to hell. I don't know about all that. I like to believe that God loves everybody.

I like truth and honesty in life. I like to believe that there is good in everything, though I do also believe there is bad to everything. Life is like that, harmonious. Good and bad, happy and sad, yin and yang. One person has one belief and another person has a complete opposite belief.

Ok, that's it for right now...I'll try to make tomorrow better. Can't really concentrate on this right now because of too many different thoughts running through my head...man, it's going to be difficult to get to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment