Saturday, March 01, 2008

I like to C

I could only think of one thing that I like to do that starts with C today. That's cry.

I like to cry sometimes. I generally don't like to though. I am a pretty emotional person though, so I sometimes can't help myself. I almost always cry during sad movies or books, and I always get teary eyed whenever I hear about troops deploying or redeploying. Sometimes even, I give myself a headache because I cry so much. The Notebook (both the movie and the book) always make me bawl like a baby!

I hate it at times though, because since I am an emotional person, when I get really angry, I tend to cry. I usually feel so helpless when I'm that angry, because at those times I feel like the circumstances have rendered me powerless and all I can do at the moment is cry. But then I feel weak because I broke down enough to cry and that makes me feel even worse.

Well, that's all I can do for today...I think I'll go home and watch a sad movie now. Good thing I have a bunch of tissues by my bed.

Tomorrow is D...there's lots of things I like to do that start with D, so be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment