Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Lately, I've been kind of feeling down in the dumps and not wanting to really do anything. Day in and day out, I go to work, go to chow, sleep, surf on the Internet. It seems like my life is set on repeat. The only reason that I can think of for why I'm feeling this way is I'm just getting really tired of the monotony here and I'm also getting really anxious to finally go home and begin my new life as a civilian. 
I've learned a valuable lesson this time around though: change is a good thing and not only is it inevitable, it's an essential part of life. I'd like to be somewhere in the middle of always doing something different all the time and having a solid routine. I really think I've gone too long on the same work hours and the exact same job this whole time. I really should have switched shifts in order to work days for a while. It's too late for that now though, I think. 
I think my only option for now is to just go home. I've just got to endure a little while longer... Man, these days are long...

No comments:

Post a Comment