Friday, June 10, 2011

Perpetual Writer's Block

It takes a lot to get me to write. Especially in length on a particular topic. I'm pretty good at spelling and grammar, but there's just something that keeps me from getting my ideas out. It must be some kind of inner insecurity that I have and just haven't figured out how to break it yet. Many times, I start to write something, but when I go back and read what I've written, I see it as stupid and end up erasing it all. There are a lot of posts on this blog that ended up that way. When I absolutely must write something, I usually get to a point that I just absolutely can't go on and have to stop. Then I usually just have to click send if I'm working on an email or just turn in the paper I'm writing.

My perpetual writer's block is so frustrating. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment