Friday, June 10, 2011

Two songs that are currently stuck in my head and won't get out

Here's a couple songs that I just can't seem to get out of my head:





This is "Americano" by 10cm. It's a simple, lighthearted song that is SUPER catchy. Can you blame me for spontaneously singing the lyrics out of nowhere? This song is so catchy, I've even made it my ringtone. Ugh...maybe it might never get out of my head. :)

The other song is "나를 잊지 말아요" (Please Don't Forget Me) by 허각 (Huh Gak). It's from 최고의 사랑 (Best Love), one of the dramas I'm obsessing over right now. This isn't the first time Huh Gak's got one of his songs stuck in my head. 언제나 (Always) is an awesome song too. Both videos are below...





Damn, maybe I should have put the happy song at the end. Just listened to 나를 잊지 말아요 again and now I'm a blubbery mess. Hand me a tissue, somebody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment