Sunday, March 09, 2008

I like to D

I like to drive. I like finding out where a path takes me. Sometimes I go on marathon drives to nowhere, just to see where it takes me. It's fun to just drive around by myself and listen to music blaring on the radio. I don't have to fight with anybody about what I listen to then.

I like to dance. You don't have to be a good dancer to like to dance. It's all about moving to the mad beats, yo. I do get terribly self-concious though, so I usually end up dancing in my room when nobody's around. ;)

I like to doodle. When I have paper and a writing utensil and I'm not actively engaged, I usually end up doodling all over the paper. I like to sometimes just write whatever words come to mind and draw patterns. I am not terribly artistic, but I love innovative and unique design.

I like to drink. Not necessarily alcoholic drinks, but I like tasty drinks. I love going to restaurants and getting a neat drink from their drink menu.

A little on this thread...I've only been doing this for four days now, and I'm already getting tired of it. Maybe it's just my mood in the past few days, or maybe I'm just tired. I know I'm tired at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment