Sunday, March 09, 2008

I like to E

So it took me some six days or something to get from D to E...if you notice, I just posted D, but I wrote it several days ago. I thought I'd be creative and put some pictures of stuff on there...who knows if that even worked. I'll have to check when I can actually access Blogger and fix it if needed. Ugh. Well, on to E...

I like to eat.

Everybody has to eat to live, right? I like to live, thus I like to eat. I'm a bored eater though, and that isn't a very good thing, but good food is AWESOME!

I like to explore.

I like to find out where a path leads.

Geez...as soon as I start writing, I start feeling unmotivated to write. I am going to eventually get to Z though, even if I can only post "I like to X..." I can do it!

I can't believe some people blog for a living. They must really have a lot to say...but then again, some blogs I've seen say nothing at all...much like this one, I suppose.

At any rate, have a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment